Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quick and Easy Every Day Fresh Face Look

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite looks (and some products) that I use on a daily basis. These are the products that I use when I just need to look fresh, radiant, and natural and need to get ready quickly, without much fuss.


Products used and their application:

  • Physicians Formula Intensive Wrinkle Corrective Eye Cream - This is great for removing puffiness and diminishing dark circles and dryness/dullness around the eyes.
  • Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - I use it in the shade fair to light.
  • NYX eyeshadow in Flamingo - I apply this all over the eye lid. It is a great neutral color that goes well with both cool and warm tones. (not pictured)
  • Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara  (not pictured)
  • MAC blush in Cubic - This blush is a neutral pinkish brown color that doubles as a contour color. I find that it's hard to overdo it with this blush, so it always comes out looking very natural.  (not pictured)
  • Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl - I lightly dust this on the tops of my cheek and eye brow bones to give a soft highlight to those areas.





Thanks for reading!

-Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment