I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I wanted to share with you another favorite summer look that I've been wearing this season.
This season is all about beautiful pops of color. The items detailed in this look have been summer favorites for me because they not only give the right amount (pops) of color without overdoing it but do a good job holding up in the summer heat and humidity.
Products used for this look:
- Tarte Amazonian clay eyeshadow palette - Colors used: shimmering plum - on whole lid, shimmering bronze - used on the inside part of the top lid layering over and then blending into the plum to create a gradient, & shimmering sand - to highlight the tear duct and bottom inside of the eye and to blend the shadows in the crease
- Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner in golden plum - I used this to line the top lash line as well as the bottom, which you can see in the second picture.
- Tarte Amazonian 12 hour clay blush in Glisten (peachy pink)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in fair to light
- MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium - I use this to set the tinted moisturizer.
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel -I use this to lightly contour my cheek bones.
The picture below was taken with my camera phone under cloudy lighting conditions. The blush looks really pretty in different lighting and has a pretty gold sheen to it so a highlighter isn't necessary. It really does last throughout the day.
What are some of your favorite/essential summer products?
Thanks for looking and sharing!